Handmade Swan Crochet Rattle
“Absolutely gorgeous! Perfect gift for an expecting/new mum” - Elen S
The different textures and sounds of this sweet little crocheted rattle will help develop your baby’s motor skills.
This gorgeous little rattle is 100% handmade with the utmost care and from all-natural materials. The cute crocheted otter makes a gentle rattling sound that draws your baby’s attention. The organic beech wood ring can be chewed to help soothe your little one’s sensitive gums during teething.
- Made from non-toxic and organic materials
- Develops hand-eye coordination
- Soothes sensitive gums during teething
- Easily clean using water and soap
- Yarn: 100% milk cotton
- Filling: holofiber (hypoallergenic)
Never leave teething products with a baby or child unattended or unsupervised. Inspect this product before each use and discard if damaged.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
US: 10-14 Days
Canada, Australia, New Zealand: 10 - 15 Days
United Kingdom & Europe: 11-16 Days
Processing time: Items will ship within 1-3 business days.
We do our best to ship as soon as possible and often you will receive your order much sooner.
We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request a return.
You can request a refund if:
- The item is significantly different from that described
- The item is damaged
- The item has not arrived within 90 days
- Save the Children